Tuesday, November 06, 2018

HELLO, MY NAME IS REGRET…


HELLO, MY NAME IS REGRET….. 

That is just what I don’t want to hear on Wednesday the 7th of November…that you regret that you did not vote…  

I know I am repeating myself… same thing I said 4 days ago… BUT THIS IS SO IMPORTANT…
PLEASE VOTE

And Democrats… if you lost today… that is on you… on you for not making sure every Democrat friend you have.. went to vote…constant reminding them.. take them to the polls..  have them fill out their ballot and mail it in.. what ever it takes…DO IT..

And those who are young.. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.. some of you were discouraged after the Democrat party railroaded Bernie out to left field… robbing you the right to vote for him.. but this time.. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE… you can make a difference locally, state wise AND federal wise..  so get out there and vote.

VOTE… TODAY…
No excuses!!!!!

No comments: