Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Sometimes you just got to do what you do… VIRUS HAIR CUT

Sometimes you just got to do what you doVIRUS HAIR CUT

 

Anyone who knows me, knows I really don’t do the normal stuff. I just think something is a good idea and go with it.. sometimes it works.. some times it doesn’t..  And if it seems like fun.. all the better.

 

So yesterday, Tuesday, I decided to go with the idea of getting my hair cut.  Our Governor is back tracking on his phases.. and we are back to phase 2.  Which means a lot of places are being closed or shut down to a quarter of their businesses.  And the virus is climbing daily.  Hospitals are starting to fill up again. 

 

So I figured it was just a matter of time before he goes to phase one. Which among others… is the beauty shops.. And my hair needed to be trim.   I scanned the computer internet looking for short hair cuts. Because who knows how long this will go on this time. Last time they shut them down it was 3 months before they open up again.

 

I came across several short hair cuts that was intriguing. And figure.. what the hell.. go for it.. so this is it…  This is my VIRUS HAIR CUT.

Yes it is short.. ooooooooooooooh, ya… lol..  Kind of whimsical … and that would sum me up pretty much… doing things that are whimsical.. fun.. 







No comments: