Wednesday, November 04, 2020

The faster I go, the more behind I get…

The faster I go, the more behind I get…. 

 

As you can see I’m once again late at blogging… I had it in mind last night, but forgot this am..

Been busy, with so much.. cleaning the garage, transferring stuff from one garage to the other and transferring a car to the first garage.   Then there was applesauce to make.. meaning peeling slicing, and coring apples.  Each and ever one of them in a large box. We do have one of those apple peeler .. thingie… But still got to get them cooked and then puree, then put in the jars and then water bath them.  Then there was the pears. Then throw in the King taking a friend to physical therapy now on Tuesday and Friday.

I have Wednesday and Thursday with babysitting one great grandson, while Mom take the other one to an appt.  And then throw in there, a meeting with the insurance agent to make sure the King’s health insurance advantage is going to be changed to the better. And mine is down grading their monthly payment to 0 but same coverage.  And then there is a dab of the King running to his brother’s house to take care  of small stuff. While they are away for the week doing chemo and radiation.

So somewhere in there we have been running on a treadmill of life. And skipping watching tv news shows about the election that I feel can take forever…

 

Did seen the neighbor state kept their governor that they love to hate. Seems Seattle out votes the rest of the state.   Going to be a lot of unhappy people.  Then there was one I have been watching..  Kentucky… Nope don’t know anyone there..  but there is a horrible Senator that I had hope they would finally get rid.  I think I could almost tolerate Trump, if this Senator was gone.. but sadly turtle face won his race and the nation is stuck with him for another 4 or so years.  Unless he drops dead from old age.. Wishful thinking on my part. 

 

So with all the things going on,  Halloween, garage cleaning, Time changing, applesauce making..  the nation voting.. we did last month by absentee voting… and pear canning. We are pooped.  Yet still taking care of Tuesday thru Friday, helping others.  And with my pea brain, trying to figure out what to blog about..

 

So take good care of each other.. try not to let the election mess get to you.. We can all pray that calmer minds will prevail.  And we can go on with life.  

 

Will try to do a better job next week.. 

No comments: