Monday, May 03, 2021

HELLO MAY… And oh, does my body hurt….

HELLO MAY…..And oh, does my body hurt….

This past weekend we have been working hard on the yard.

I clean out the she shed.. which took 7 hours.. 4 one day and 3 the other.. 

Then there was the clearing out the alley behind out house.. Cutting down a bush the neighbor did not want (on his side of the alley) that was rotting. And it was in the way when we remove out the boat from the shed..

Which that also was done this weekend. Took 3 tries and unhooking the trailer to readjust the 4 wheeler to get it around the sharp turn towards the street from the alley. . Now to get it ready for the lake.

 

Got all my yard art out, put in different places.. repair one set of weird spring birds..  Some I threw away.. Don’t feel like doing a lot of painting.. yet… So kept the favorites and think about repaint.. other wise they are hitting the garbage can at the end of season.

We also got some onions planted, beans, and zucchini. Did two tomato plants inside the green house this year.  Seems like every year they start to ripen as the frost starts. So figured if I could do it in the green house, I would be able to make a longer season.

Also on my hands and knees pulling weeds out of several flower gardens.  Put down PREEN for fighting some of the weeds.. Will see if this works or not. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE YOUNG 

No comments: