Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Food does not cause fat.

Food does not cause fat. And Life is not fair…

I know …. We all think that and even say it from time to time.. I have one son who use to say..  ‘IT’S NOT FAIR”. Said it so much that I thought he would grow up to be a lawyer.   He didn’t.

 If you are a Facebook person, you have seen a meme (that is a picture with words printed on it) and one of those is….

“How old were you, when you found out Xxxxx ..”  which is some fact that we got to know thru our lives.   How old were you when you found out that dogs aren’t the only ones to have fleas … type of question..  Most of the time it is a fact that most of us did not know, and the answer you put is your age because you did not know it before..    So my question is…   How old were you, when you found out that men do not pee their pants when they cough, laugh too hard, or sneeze and etc…   Like all of us women have over the years..  and my answer is 81… because it just dawned on me last week… 

All of us women go into the stance of crossing your legs as you stand to keep from peeing your pants when you laugh too much …. Sneeze  or even and mostly… coughing your head off.   Well, last week I went into the stance and my husband the King, laughed..  Laughed hard.   I told him, just wait until you start coughing hard, then you will be doing the same…  and that is when he hit me hard…..with… I don’t do that… men don’t do that… and I went like the commercial…WHAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?... then it dawn on me, he is right.. I have never seen a man go into the stance!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT???  That just isn’t fair. …..

Then another one that hit me.. which I did already know, is that during this two weeks….I have hardly ate anything.  A small half sandwich.. a cup of soup..  a half cup of oatmeal cereal…  a piece of chicken.. and half a cup of mash potatoes.   That kind of stuff…  2 FLAMING WEEKS AND LOST NOT ONE POUND!!!     So I have come to the conclusion… that food does not make you fat..  What does? I don’t know…

The other thing is.. 2 weeks so far of coughing my head off.. some times more violent than others.. but at least 30 or more times a day.. and partly thru the night.. no matter what meds.. Now my gut hurts from all of this coughing..  Sooooooo…  you would think I would  have great abs. Not the old flabby belly of an old lady…

LIFE IS NOT FAIR…

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: