Thursday, November 19, 2009

I have ruin two people's lives....

I have two people in my life that I have
made them cynical, angry at times.
Not at me...but at life. At the government.

Both of these people could have cared
less about politics 4 years ago. Both
did not pay that much attention to the news.
One of which had not voted for years if at all.

Both of them voted last year. They voted on
both sides. Meaning one went for McCain
and the other went for Obama.

The one who voted for McCain was almost
disowned by the family. They came to visit
saw the sign in the yard for McCain, and
turn around and left without going to the
door. That family member called all the
others and told how the person had lost
their mind and was voting for McCain of
all people. Which is kind of ironic considering
this is a Republican state.

But I feel bad, really I do. I took two people
who were happy go lucky. Could care less
about politics, figuring there was nothing the
average person could do.

But I had told the two, you can not complain
about how government was doing things if
you did not vote. Doesn't make any difference
who you vote for, but at least you voiced your
choice. That gives you grinching rights. And
don't vote for just anyone... be informed and
make a choice. I don't care who you chose, just
make sure you agree with that person. Be it
local or state or Federal.

All seem innocent enough at the time. The
right thing to say and do. But now they both
are upset, angry at times, fear the worse.

One is my friend, the other is my husband.
Almost wish I could change it back.

Happy birthday, mm

No comments: