Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I think the Sun is trying to kill me...

I know, I know, I was complaining before about all the rain.
And I am not really complaining about the sun, as I love it…
But, with that said…

I think it is killing me… Ever since last week went we started
with this wonderful weather… I have been out in the yard.
Out in the boat. Enjoying b-b-quing at night…

Today, I was out there, doing more yard work.. Weedwhacking
was done by my grandson today, when he stopped in…
So with the housework done early this morning and yard work
in the afternoon…. I am beat…

Then there is the flowers, blooming like crazy, old flowers to be
taken off, …….oh…so much to do and so little time… as I hear
more rain is coming… And I have a feeling I am going to be getting
out of bed feeling like a 90 year old…
BUT…I am loving it…

No comments: