Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This and that...

Had kind of a busy day today, so I am late.

Got up this morning and the King said… it snowed..
I looked out the window and said what snow… that isn’t
snow.. there was only a 1/8 of an inch if that. I see more
frost on the grass in the early morning… than that…
and of course it was gone by 8.

Then I headed in to the hospital for a bone marrow test,
and I got to say they were really nice there. Great really.
While I have always thought of myself as a tough old bird,
I found out that not quite as tough as I thought. Years ago,
I saw where they were asking for people to be tested for
bone marrow to become donor’s.. and I thought about doing
that.. Well, forget that… well, maybe if it was a love one.
They take it from your hip bone, just in case you are going
in for one… they give the area a couple shots of novacaine.
Which they said it is like a bee sting.. A GIANT BEE…
I will tell you, it is do able…but it was no picnic either… now
got to wait a week to get the results..

Headed for home and it is raining like a banshee… but at least
it isn’t snow… and I swear every time I go by the bypass that is
going in, they change the road that goes under it on the north
end… never know which place I am suppose to be on. I will be
glad when it is done.. They sure have a lot of it done.

No comments: