Thursday, August 31, 2017

August, I hardly knew ya....

Where has this month gone? Today is the last day
Of summer, for me anyway… because my mind set,
Turns to September and start of cleaning up the yard and putting things away.

But this year it seems like we just started the month and here it is the last day.  I know I was gone the first 15 days, so that pretty well shot down the half of it. It was a fun time with family, wedding, garage remodeling, fun times with grandchildren.. and best of all.. NO TV AND NO INTERNET.
Whole 2 weeks of it.

But what about the last 2 weeks?  Some of it taken up with the first laser surgery on my left eye, with the right eye coming up next week.  So life has been yard work, and eye drops.  No hot tub, no driving for a week. No fun.  Lol.. and reading was hard to do, with my glasses and one eye changed.  But still the time flew by. And the thought of winter being just about 45 days away.. well, I am thinking Spring already.. Now that would be good.. to slip right thru winter like we did the summer. 
But any way… it is what it is.


No comments: