Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Some days you need to break away/ an airing out/…


Last Saturday, I was doing the usual house work stuff.
Changing sheets, and washing the ones removed.   I
took a break and checked out Facebook.  There was as
story there about how a homeless man was playing a piano
that was left on the sidewalk for the public to play. He played beautifully and some one discovered him, the did a Go Fund Me for him.. He was 60
years old and a exMarine whose wife had died. And he lost custody of his son..fast forward to the fund, he has an apartment, a job and reunited with his son..
So I forward it to Sandpoint Forum which has ideas of interest to all..
Some times  It can be an  accident or a fire in town or the woods. 
Just general information that others would like to see…. Most of the times.  
So I forward the story  to Sandpoint Forum with a comment of how it would be
Nice to have a public piano in Sandpoint.
To my surprise, comments came back about there were two
piano’s on 2nd Avenue… near the park that has Farmers Market
on Saturday am and Wednesday afternoon.   I was so surprised.

So as I got back to my chores, I got out fresh sheets for the bed..
As I entered the room..  took the sheets and tossed them on the bed
And thought… you know… the bed could use an airing out.  And so
do I.. 

So off I went to find the piano’s and while I was there… check out
The Farmer’s Market as well.  

 First he was playing....



 then she started to play... I asked her if it was ok to video her play and she was very sweet and said yes

 sounds of the fountain

 this is the solar project..  the city had the people put this in over a year ago.. it was on bumpy road to start... they had problems and the locals booed it... but now it is working great.. and looks great..














The sights and sounds of the Farmer's Market.. wish I could have included the smells of the soaps, flowers and food.

No comments: