Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Good bye July


Good bye July

As I get older… it seems like time goes faster.. As we head into August.. it seems like summer is running out… only a month left.. and it seems like it was just the first of June a short time ago. 

MANY years ago.. I think I might have written about it before.. someone told of how life as you get older is like riding a bike with the wheels being toilet paper rolls, that are unrolling… I kind of thought that was funny..  not so much anymore and it really does seem true.

So with a mere 31 days left of summer… I know it doesn’t end until September 21st.. but still..  so it is 52 days...left..
It still seems a short time. So got to maybe make my list of things to do before the end of September…  it is mid-October when I start packing the yard art away for the winter.  And the King will be planning his hunting schedule.
So much to do.. so little time…. How true that phrase is.


No comments: