Thursday, July 12, 2018

This and that, and where the hell did the week go.


This and that, and where the hell did the week go.

Don’t have a clue what happen to this week
I did usual .. yard work, house work and etc.. But I also
went out to my daughter’s house to help my granddaughter
clean out the back room..  They are getting ready to move
out of my daughter’s house and into their own home.. Hope
they get to by next week..  Slowly they have been moving
things over. 

 For some reason, my body has decided to revolt… I go to bed and wake up the next morning with something..   Sore hip,  sore back then there is the foot thingie…  like a cramp in my second toe.
I like to know what the heck is going on at night time while I am sleeping..  as none of these were in place the night before each one.   Make me think of that commercial so
many years ago.. you know the  Ben Gay commercial with
the little red wicked men who were beating up the guys
body.

As Ellen says… ANYYYYYYYYYYYYWAY…. That is the story for this week..  zoom by, busy, and gone…  so hopefully I do better next week. 


No comments: