Wednesday, March 20, 2019

HELLO SPRING… and the fun of computers…


HELLO  SPRING… and the fun of computers…

I have my computer back.. temporary.. by choice..
I have it fixed.. well, actually it wasn’t quite exactly
Broke….  It was throwing a tizzy fit… But was also
offered an update of the hard drive.. so have decided
To go for it…  the part comes in today… so the computer
And the part will go back to my GO TO GUY… and he will
Upgrade it for me… 

I have been surviving with my old computer.. my 10 year old computer which I run to… every time this one gives me fit. This
one, it goes in the shop.  The new hard drive is suppose to be faster.
So will I have a sport car of a computer…  as appose to this VW
one?  I don’t know.. that remains to be seen.   So when I come
back next week.. I will let you know.

So here we are… the first day of SPRING 2019!!! YAH..
Now if we can just get rid of the snow outside.. it might
Be great…  Still have a foot of hard snow between us and
The greenhouse..  Sooooooooooooooo wanted to get started
With the clean out and set up.. But the snow is pack up against the door…   But as parts of the other part of the yard and driveway gives away to dirty messes… but bare.. there is hope.  But oh, I can see
so much work to be done..  Cleaning up the flower gardens.. pruning. And such… But it will be great to work outside in the fresh air!!!!

SO WELCOME… SPRING.. I MISS YOU…



No comments: