Friday, March 08, 2019

OOPS....



HOLY COW… WHERE DID THE WEEK GO…

I was just minding my own business.. and guess not paying attention..
But the week went flying by… it was Tuesday and then it is Friday..
Where did those days go?  

I guess I was so busy being a taxi, that I forgot to do the blog, I didn’t
get my wash done until early this morning, I usually have that done on Wed. or
Thursday at the latest…… I didn’t even make it to
the council meeting on Tuesday night…

One of those weeks where you don’t know if you are coming or going.
And going I was…  there were dr. appt.  there was physical therapy,
I think Tuesday was the only day I didn’t have to go somewhere..
Oh, yea.. I did taxes on Wednesday… that turn out to be not too bad.
At least I don’t owe the state or Federal anything.. and got small checks
Coming back..   enough to go to dinner and show maybe..

So anyway. This is a heck of a way to start up a new year.. Number 15.
Got to get it together. Lol..  But next week is going to be slower.. so that means
I will have to use my brain… and come up with something worthy reading..

Some one a zillion years ago told me that life as you get older is like a bike with toilet paper for wheels and the paper keeps unwinding from the roll….  Like time….unrolling.
I thought that was funny years ago…… I am not laughing anymore..

No comments: