Tuesday, March 05, 2019

SO HERE WE ARE…. ON THIS VERY DAY…


MARCH 5, 2019
SO HERE WE ARE…. ON THIS VERY DAY…
THE anniversary of the blog…

These words were written…. Short and sweet for a beginning..

SatURDAY, MARCH 05, 2005

From a Simple Mind

March 5, 2005
Going to try this out... I am just a word tosser... but a lazy one... don't know if I have enough in my mind to do a daily blog. So don't expect much...

Well, here we are… 14 years later. 3242  post later…..

No one is more surprise than me…. I am thankful for my readership, those who have stuck thru thick and thin….  While the numbers are hardly what they were.. there is still  some who think I am worthy of  the time to read it..   I thank you from the bottom of my heart…  So let’s see where the next year takes us…  I will try not to be too political. As some times, I stress my frustrations, with this Administration… I am as those who have read me over the years know..  I am of the CAFETERIA PARTY .  taking candidates from each side of the table… picking who I hope will do a good job..  And as I have said in the past 2 years.. I have been on a diet, as each side is slim pickings… 

I will try my best to find humor in life… some times life isn’t too humorous.  We lose people.. Cancer enters the family,  but also in our lives come great joys…  As last Friday did… as one of our grandson’s announced the birth of his son..  one Deklan John… he is number 23 for us (great grandchild)…  and number 24 will join us in 4 and half months… another boy.. with the tentive name of Isaac Gallagher … Isaac is solid.. the tentive part is Gallagher.. I love it .. myself..  Irish sounding…  not that we are Irish (wait a minute.. not so fast..my grandson IS part Irish, forgot that) .  I was thinking it might be an Hawaiian name like his brother..

So we start this year off.. the year of the blog,  that is.. heading towards  year number 15…in good spirits.. with hopes, and joy and blessings…   Hope you all…… good readers, also have joy in your life..    UPWARD AND ON WARD..

No comments: