Tuesday, April 09, 2019

79 and still feeling fine…


79 and still feeling fine…

This pass several days the King and I have been
celebrating turning another year.. Started out slow
on his…and stepped up on mind.. as friends took us
out to lunch.. as us women shared the same date birthdays.
Even Saturday was pretty calm… but Sunday went into
over drive…. Lunch with another bunch of friends..and our
usual game of Mexican trains…followed..
Headed for home.. to unload the food that we were sent
home with.. let Misty out to do her thing .. and fed her..
Then it was off to the Mexican restaurant that we all favor,
with our relatives…  daughter, grandson, with his fiancée and Lil man, add on to that.. our daughter’s in-laws.. sister, and step dad…  What a fast and great day..

My daughter asked me.. what do you want to do next year?
Being it will be the big 80…. I thought for a section and said… I really don’t know but I want it to be LOUD AND PROUD… well, from the looks of this picture, I might have all ready did that this year… really wasn't that loud..  I had a birthday shot, and went wa...la..  or oley? 
 



The King and I were thinking about how blessed we are. We had over 30 cards from friends and family..  We had two phone calls each, starting out with being serenaded on both days.. twice… once by son and his family and the other was the King’s brother and his wife…  We had other phone calls.
We had over 50 wishes for the two of us.. on Facebook… from friends and family…. Truly blessed.. 

So now it is onward towards the next year… 
360…. 




No comments: