Wednesday, April 03, 2019

APRIL... the beginning of real Spring

Finally Spring weather... 
and I have been busy... pruning clematis
snow ball bush and Lilac bush... I had a
pile about 4 foot high and 10 feet long..

Then there was the lawn furniture and the
cooker, dragged out...

Got the flower beds cleaned up.. spread the
shavings around.. clean up old leaves from lilies
and such...

And my back is not ready for all of this..
Thank goodness for the hot tub...

So thru all of this.. I was thinking as i was trying
to keep ahead of the rain storm that is scheduled for
today... Oh, my gosh... it is Tuesday... and I forgot
to do the blog..   But I did put one up on Sunday,
a trib. to my dear friend Wayne... so I will try to do
better next week... after all next week, I will be
a year older... And this Friday, I have so many
places to go to celebrate.. with friends who also
have the same date..

Hope your weather has been as good as ours.
but rest of the week is going to be indoor stuff.
With 7 days of rain..

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, grandson Danny and
friend Susan..  so many April birthdays..

2 comments:

Marianne Love said...

Happy Birthday, Cis and Kenny. Never really sure whose birthday is when, but I know the week and month may be right. Enjoy your special days.

Word Tosser said...

thank you Marianne.... I know that April is a very busy month for your family