Wednesday, June 12, 2019

If flowers grew like weeds…


If flowers grew like weeds…..

With the weather back to sunshine …we are back to yard projects.
The King put up another privacy wall around the hot tub.. so we are
covered on two sides now..  We are doing the pay as you go type..
Which means it is slower.

So while the King was staining the wood with waterproofing stain, I was
checking out our sprinkler system we have with auto turn ons.. I have a problem I can’t figure out on one of them..  So was using the hose to water down what was not getting wet.  And of course as you water, you see…..WEEDS!!!!  I have two clematis on the back of the house.. one on each side of the window.  Between these is some tiger lily flowers and of course the leaves… And I see OAT TYPE WEEDS..4 FEET TALL…
So pulled them.
Then in the small flower garden with the bird baths.. I see WEEDS.. so on my knees pulling them..  this garden, the weeds are like pine needles on a old Christmas tree.  The more you pick up the more you see. 

And then there is weed whacking… that is next up for chore.. but tomorrow is a break as the King has a dentist appointment in Coeur d’ Alene.

But as I looked around the yard.. all the weeds that I pulled a week and half ago.. not only are back, but they brought 20 friends with them.  haha

No comments: