Wednesday, July 03, 2019

From 3 to 80…


From 3 to 80…

I get to see my great grandson who lives local
At least once a week..  And the King gets to take care of him while I run mom to the dr.

They say there is a generation gap… well, I am not sure.. but .. either that or the King and I have a mentality of a 3 years old. Lol 

Yesterday was time to help Poppa paint.. as the King was working on his project.. They took a break and came in for lunch. Spaghetti. Hard to find life that is better than that…

We race down the sidewalk along the garage. He is thrilled to yell out.. I WON .. I WON… Let’s race again.  Some times when he thinks I am getting too fast, he saddles me down with a wheel barrow..  to slow me down.   Always thinking.   

We always have fun with him..   Wonder when he gets to be 20, will he still remember me.. as I will be long gone.. guess pictures might jar his memory.

Also consider yourself blessed, if you have grandchildren and great grandchildren..

No comments: