Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Like an 8 year old….


Like an 8 year old….

Those who know me.. and have read my blog over the years, know I love my husband.. I really do.
Honestly….

But sometimes I feel like I am living with an 8 year old.

Don’t know how many of you shop .. grocery shop with your husband.  But with mine, going to cash out is an adventure.. See items appear, that I did not put in..and they were not on the list…. and I did not see him put in.  Some times it is steak, some times it is ice cream.. or chips…

Then there was yesterday… we are at the doctor’s office… now when my kids were young.. I had a phrase (that they still will mimic me with..)  LOOK WITH YOUR EYES, NOT YOUR HANDS..   and it worked… it works with kids.. ….. by not husbands.
He was looking at the toy box.. got out a dinosaur,
Looked thru the books that were in there.. and then said.. I wonder what is in those drawers?? .. I know he does it to drive me nuts.. and I don’t have far to go.. after all I do live with the King..  I told him, you open those drawers, I am going to smack you. 
Just like an 8 year old… 

No comments: