Tuesday, January 14, 2020

picture says a thousand words..

It started Friday...  and kept coming... never ending.. I AM SICK OF SNOW.. we would plow 2 to 3 times a day.. and shovel off the deck up to 4 to 5 times a day... Up first and got dress, and out I went. breakfast would come later... Clean off the deck.. last thing at night, let the dog out to go pee and clean off the deck. Only to be 3 to 4 inches back in the morning.. 
Monday was a little lighter.  We did the full round at 6am and done by 8. and the rest of the day it didn't snow.. but now we are getting deep freeze for 3 days... And next weekend?  a repeat of this past weekend.....  did I mention I AM SICK OF SNOW!!







































1 comment:

Les Barr said...


It looks to me that you have had some snow there. Here in PA, we have had nothing to say anything about. We just have had some light dusting. Not even anything more than a Trace or dusting. However, I do like snow, but not all the snow blowing that has to be done. It does make for some nice Nature shots for my camera to take. I can stand just 1 or 2 heavy snow's, but after then it gets annoying.

Good luck.
Les