Wednesday, January 29, 2020

As time goes by….


As time goes by….

Well, this month went by fairly fast…
Seem like all I did is remove snow with the
King.. and now it is all melting..  Which makes
me wonder, if we had just stayed home..(that way not
needing the driveway) and if the building are as strong as
we think they are…  Could we all hibernated and forgone
the removing of snow and letting it do itself. 

After all, if we had built up a cellar like room, in our homes. And filled it up sometime in November with enough food, water and etc to last 3 months.. You know with freezers, shelving like they did in the 1800 to 1990’s and some still do.. of food that is canned.  5 gallon bottles of water…. All protected…   So when ever the snow blizzards started.. we would have the supplies (oh, yea, can’t forget toilet paper.. lol)  and we could survive with out leaving the house.. (got to set up bill paying my internet) …..   who knows… we could have saved ourselves a lot of work…

But to be honest with you… and don’t tell the King I said this.. but I kind of like it..  The air is fresh, the exercise is good for me.. (once I get thru using the muscles I haven’t used all summer) and there is a sense of accomplishing something when you see a clean deck, and driveway.. 

By the way, you might have to remind me of these words next time we have a lot of snow.. lol And I am not sure we would not kill each other with a 24/7 month or two.

GOOD BYE JANUARY….  

No comments: