Wednesday, June 24, 2020

And the debate goes on… mask


And the debate goes on… mask

I wish someone who REALLY does know what they are talking about..  AND someone most of us can trust… to tell us the true…  Should we wear mask or not… 
I truly believe one has to make that decision for themselves. No one should shame another about what their beliefs are.

Now having said that…  I keep reading…  and I do remember many years ago… I think it was Oprah show that had a man.. Dr. someone.. but he was more into testing things.    One of the subjects  (I may have told you this already) was how far things spread out in front of you.. Sneezing.. coughing etc…   Also the toilet.. yes the toilet.
He showed by example..  how much the water in the toilet spreads across the room… Up to 6 feet.  Ever since then, I have my tooth brush in the cabinet AND lower the lid before I flush.  So if I visit your house.. and you go in your bathroom and the lid is down..  I am probably the one who did it.. Not that I am correcting others.. just the habit from my own home..  They showed that feces that flew thru the air with the water that came from the toilet when it was flushed… That made a believer out of me..

So for the different pro’s who tell us to wear a mask for others..  as well for us.. it makes sense to me.  I can envision  the spray that comes out of our mouths when we talk, we laugh.. we yell… we sing…   Yep, I believe..
So while out doors.. I breathe fresh air… When in a building with many people..  I wear a mask… There has been times when I have gone in a local small store without one early in the morning,  because there is hardly anyone there and I can stay my distance..   I do have a hard time breathing with a mask on any length of time.

And by the way, some have said…. If a pair of jeans can’t keep a fart in… how does the mask…  I could not believe someone said that…  all I could think of is.. are you really that much of a boob?   Farts are air..  liquid coming out of your mouth…be it spit, spray or what ever.. it is wet… It is NOT AIR..  

But it is your call..  and for the life me.. how shaming another is beyond my thoughts…  how do you know what the person has for health issues?  You don’t know that person.  And if you don’t mind bring it home.. to your family who may be compromised … I guess so be it. That is on you..


No comments: