Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Today…. Hair cut.. yeah!!

Today…. Hair cut.. yeah!!

At 11:30am… I am heading to get this shaggy dog hair do taken care of.  Yahoo… Going short again..  Found out last year I am out priced for perms anymore… It cost me $72!!! Before that time it was $42. Being it take for only 3 months.. I can't do $72 4 times a year.. Not on my SS budge.

Last time I had it really cut short in the first part of Feb. just before the lock down … thankfully… because it would be really bad if it was long in Feb..

Sure hoping the April rains quit too, so the garden can grow instead of drowning.. Starting Sat. we are suppose to get 80+ for 5 days.
So here we are bitching about rain and cold (it has be in the low 50’s) and next week we will be bitching about the heat.. we can never be satisfied. Ha ha..

So hope you all are well and getting to do things again.. before they shut us down again..  Our area is doing ok… we have
7 in our county.. two counties near us have zero…  So hope it stays that way.. By the way those 7.. only one had to go to the hospital..  We have been blessed.

Stay warm, and dry





No comments: