Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Handling it with humor…



Handling it with humor….

It is getting to be more and more stores are requiring mask. 
Some by choice, some by state orders… 
Lots of people are protesting it..
Some are glad.

One bad thing to me is the shaming.. Some are saying after the 20th
Of July, when Walmart puts in their order of no mask, no entering.. some are saying they won’t be shopping there anymore..  What are they going to do with the small shops saying the same..  Besides there is a lot of items at Walmart that are not sold local.. So that means a road trip.. and maybe more mask request.
To me, I feel it is a live let live deal..  You either believe or you don’t..  You can‘t make others change their minds..  
I just go and get my shopping done early in the day, if possible. And that way there is only about 10 people in the store.. doesn’t matter which one of the grocery stores I like .. as they are all the same.. guess no one likes to shop early.  Ha ha..

My trip of today was with 16 smiles with my new mask. And 2 outright laughing..   One of which told me that when I talked the mouth moves…   So what the heck did I have one?   Well here it is.. I hope it makes you smile too… After  all humor is one the best traits we have.. 
Be safe..  no matter if you mask or not.


mask mess with your hair do..  but show have maybe comb it before the picture..  lol

No comments: