Wednesday, July 29, 2020

HERE COMES THE SUN… with heat on its tail…


HERE COMES THE SUN… with heat on its tail….

Yep, from hi 70’s and lows 80’s we jump to 90 to 94.
with rumors of 100’s to come around the corner.. 
I know last year or maybe it was the year before.. I said
something about practicing for HELL…. Maybe I was closer
than I thought, considering how this year is turnout out.
Because this is the closest I have been to hell, that I am aware
of.

Here we go trading air conditioning for the winter heat bills.
With only one month of reprieve  in June..  Where the electric
bill is some what affordable. 

I do the old fashion way.. cave house.. Meaning pulling the shades down at 8am.. lifting as the sun circles the house… and leave shade behind.  I think back to the old days of black fans whirling back and forth.. No air conditioners in sight.   And we seem to manage.   But the King, he wants COOL.. TO COLD.. lol.. so the AC is clicked on by 9 or 10 until the cool of the evening. 

So enjoy the weather, hope it isn’t as hot where you are…I do all my outside stuff until 9 or 10am.. depending on the temps.  Then it is inside for things to do.. or just read.

No comments: