Tuesday, July 07, 2020

The start of summer….


The start of summer….

With the 4th of July over, it is the beginning of summer..
Hot weather, rain, some have tornados, and lots of good times.
We have picnic’s   ...  cook outs, BBQ… fishing and etc.

But also on our minds is what is coming up in ..4 months.  I know we have not even have had the conventions starting up yet.. Which seems weird.. As I thought we had at least one of them by June.
And because of the virus.. we have been spared the commercials, which should be started soon.  Then I can turn off the tv for sure.
Although I am beginning to enjoy the King’s channel that I refer to as the Dead Man Channel.. It has all of the old westerns and etc.. and most of the actors are dead. 
But also we have the great outdoors.  And with the recent rain every 4th day… or more,  and with my flight to the ground, I have not been keeping up with the weeds and they are taking over fast.

But the one thing we really do need to think about is the election.. if ever voting has been more important, that it is now… After watching on PBS.. the women’s fight to vote.. We, women, have to seriously look it over.  I have to admit.. there are slim pickings.  We have a tyrant in office, who is no surprise as we all knew the story before the 2016 election, yet people voted for him.  Some have gotten buyers remorse.. but there is a lot of those who still think he is the best.   And then there is the Democrat going with Biden.  And sadly he is looking like the lesser of the evils. And as Judge Judy says.. he does not come to the table with clean hands either..  There is a Liberation Party gal.. who I wish people would look at and take her serious.   But I got to be honest.. my vote of NONE OF ABOVE of the past, seems to be coming to my mind once again.  I can’t believe this is the best that both sides have. We need someone who can be in charge.  Not sure this gal has it either…To clean up this mess of the past 4 months.. and especially the past month.
So while you are enjoying what is left of our freedom, be sure to vote in November.  And you have 4 months to research .. these who have thrown their hats in the ring… and all I can say is.. Good luck…

For me, it is back to the yard work.  And WOMEN… do those proud that fought for you to have the right to vote 100 years ago.

and happy birthday G B W... 

No comments: