Monday, April 26, 2021

OH HOW THE MIGHT DO FALL…..

OH HOW THE MIGHT DO FALL….. 

Or better known as … OH HOW EMBARASSING…

 On Friday I went to my daughter’s. We were going to go to town to get some more supplies.. I opened the door, step my left foot into the car, and just as I did that, I felt my right leg quiver… and

DOWN I WENT.. I rolled over on my side and then on my knees and doing a push up… got ahold of the nearby counter leg and pulled myself up..   All while my daughter’s boyfriend, is..OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU OK.. my daughter jumped out of the car and she too.. MOM, ARE YOU OK.. I was trying to reassure them as I was getting up.. Telling them all is good… I was ok… Everything is ok. Are you sure?..  Yep, just embarrassed.

I did this once before. Was stepping up to go on to the deck at home.. and in front of my husband, his brother and his wife, I did a 4 point landing. I had stepped up with my left leg.. felt the quiver in my right leg, as I put it down, collapsed. And there I was.. flat on the deck. 

This has happen only the two times in 2 years..  so hard to go see the dr. and say, well, it does this… Kind of like telling the mechanic, my car is making  this noise but it isn’t doing at the time you are with the mechanic.  

So hope those are the last ones of that.. but some how I don’t think it will be.   But at least when I feel the right leg quiver, I know it isn’t going to be pretty. As the warning isn’t long enough to correct my support. 

Sad thing is.. the left leg is my problem child. I have a area of my left thigh, midway, that comes and goes with severe pain. Never knowing when it will be… so once again.. how do you go to the dr. and say Look at this Doc.?  But at least that one does it almost daily.

 

No comments: