Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thursday's push

Thursdays are a push for me.
I have a part time job for 2 hours.
I have to tell you, it is the most
pleasurable job. And my boss
always makes me feel appreciated.
Plus it is fun. At least I think so.

So on Thursday, I do a couple of
things before I leave, then to my job.
After, I run errands, like shopping,
post office and etc. Today it was a
sympathy card,then off to peaches
and corn at the parking lot veggie
trailer.

Those of you who are local, if you
aren't stopping at the Peach Man's
trailer, you are missing out!! All of
his fruit and veggies are top notch.
AND the fruit are not as hard as
hockey pucks.

Today, I got home, paid bills, and
headed to the yard. That was at
1. And I am just getting inside. I
am sweaty, pooped, and then it
dawn on me.. I didn't do a post
on the blog.

Guess maybe during the summer
you better not expect much from me.
As this is one of those blah blah blah
post.. Sorry.. I am out of here and to
the showers.. Hope your day is as
great as mine is...

I feel good, Like I know I should...
yes, sing it...I FEEL GOOD LIKE
I KNOW I SHOULD!!

No comments: