Thursday, May 13, 2010

GOOD GRIEF, I MUST BE GAY!!!

We have Obama’s latest nominee
for the Supreme Court.

A nice looking lady called Elena Kagan.
Which, of course, brings on the open season
from the Republican party in particular, but
from others as well.

She has never been a judge, but she has been
The Dean of Harvard Law School and a
solicitor general and she is a lawyer.

Which has made it hard for the opposition
to come up with dirt on her. So hard that
they had to reach … really reach for an
old picture. A picture of her in pants, jeans,
I guess, and shirt, with a bat in her hand
swinging.

AND FROM THIS…some idiot has decided
SHE MUST BE GAY!!! Well, I hate to tell
you dear readers, but I have been in such
clothing many times. I played ball as a kid.
I played softball on tavern teams in Roslyn
Washington….. So by their account ……
I MUST BE GAY. Can you believe such an
assine assumption? Why haven’t they accused
the man who is not married as being a Homosexual?

I tell you these people are really bellying up below
The limbo stick for sure.

And just for the record, if she does turn out to be gay,
that is no big deal….that is her business. And it can’t
effect her decisions if she makes it to the court, than
the straight ones who are already there. Does any one
accuse them of being biased when it come up to married
couples?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never thought she was gay. That is such a stretch.

From the first time I saw her on TV I concluded that she was in fact a man.