Sunday, May 30, 2010

Not the last one standing...

I am not the last one standing…
Gone but hopefully not forgotten
Not as formerly done…
Gone fishing
Closed shop for the summer…

All good titles for this last regular post of the blog.
I have decided to let the blog go for the summer.
Maybe be back in the Fall….

I might leave a post from time to time, if something
strikes me worth writing about.
Might add pictures from time to time…. Just
that regular posting just isn’t fun any more. And I
said I would quit if it wasn’t fun anymore.

So taking this summer to work in the garden and
thru the yard, and ponder my life and what to do
with the rest of it. Go ride my bike, take walks.
I am tired of sitting and typing, and reading…
I am really tired of reading all the hate that those
have for anything not Republican. The negativity
of the Tea Party and even the Democrats. Even if
the Democrats don’t seem to be quite so negative.

I want to enjoy the sunrises, I want to hear the birds,
I want to feel the nice brown warm earth on my hands.
I want to put my face up into the warm rain.
I want to walk arm and arm with my husband and enjoy
my friends ,and most important of alI, I want to hear our laughter…

So I wish you all good health, a wonderful
summer, filled with love of life…laughter…don’t forget the
laughter.

5 comments:

Betty said...

We'll miss you. Have a great summer, but DO come back.

Patty said...

i'll miss you, have a wonderful summer, please come back in the fall

Lil ol' me... said...

Hey, Cis...I'm nearing the 1000-post mark, and when I reach that, I'm thinking about stopping for a while; either that or maybe I'll have a special-interest blog on things that take hours to write. I don't know if I'll quit blogging, but I'm tempted. Anyway, if you've got burnout, I feel your burn, cos I'm getting that way myself. Burned. Toasted. To a crisp.

MarmiteToasty said...

tiptoeing in, and sitting stubbornly in the corner..... I DONT WANT YOU TO GO :(

and Lil ol me had better not quit either....

x

MarmiteToasty said...

Popped in to have a little sweep around and to dust, you know, keep the place tidy for when you get back :)

x