Tuesday, September 18, 2012


September 18,2012

It is coming...

 

I am not really into fall yet.

I am hanging on to summer for dear life.

But as you can see from the picture.. it is coming.

 

Someone posted on Facebook yesterday.. that

CHRISTMAS IS IN 15 WEEKS!!!

 

BAH, HUMBUG!!!  I hate it when they do that.

We have not had HOLLOWEEN nor have we had

THANKSGIVING yet... Don't throw Christmas at me.

 

Like I said... I am hanging on to summer. I still wear my

shorts, and tee shirts... I have not started to put my yard art

away yet. I refuse.. this is NOT FALL... ...... at least not

until Friday...officially... and not for me until the weather

dips to 50's...... during the day...

 

In the best Herman Munster voice I can muster...

I DON'T WANTA .....I DON'T WANTA.... have

fall yet...

No comments: