Monday, September 10, 2012

Wonderful week

So many windmillsThe after effects of the big fire outside of Cle Elum, Washington

So many windmills
Mount Rainier in the distance..
There was lots of laughter.......
This one was caused by my remark of....
Why do I feel like there are going to be two fingers sticking out of my head.
As the son above is a practical joker..
This is the girls.. that I have been blessed with. They all know that there is no
refunds, when they stepped up to claim each of the sons.... The laughter session
was caused by the remark..( I scrunched down, so you could see the two in the back).
Of which I said.. this is the first time I have ever been tall enough to block anyone.

The oldest son, took the King fishing.. and he was stoked to come home with this
one... which we had for dinner that night.
This is the next generation.... our great grandson..
This picture turn out great... it was nice to have all 4 of my sons together...
not always easy with the busy lives we all lead. And the distance ....


1 comment:

Kay Dennison said...

What a glorious time you had with your beautiful family!!!