Thursday, September 13, 2012

Social Director

I am the social director of our family.
If you want either or both of us...some where ... tell me.

As the King has the memory of a goldfish. UNLESS
it is about cars, hunting and fishing... and not necessarily
in that order.

I, on the other hand, have a memory like a match on fire.
Up in flames and out like a light..BUT I write things down.

If it is in the future ..I put it on the calendar that is on the
hall closet door, across the hall from the bathroom. So it is
seen often. When it becomes a day or two.. a
sticky note goes up on the mirror in the bathroom.
Depending on who it is for, on which side of the mirror it is posted.

So if you want him/us anywhere... let me know
Because he will remember a hour after we were suppose to be there.
Or when the phone rings, from the person we were suppose to met.


No comments: