Thursday, September 20, 2012

Yesterday, gladness and sadness

On September 19th,  our family... son #3,

had an addition... They now have a sweet little boy.

Making the number you see on the side, up to 20

grandchildren... and also this summer we got another

great grandchild.. making that number 13.

 

But also yesterday, I learn that a fellow worker passed

away, on Monday. We had worked together about 12

years.  The good Lord giveth, and taketh. 

My fellow worker, had gotten married a few years ago,

to a wonderful man who made her so happy, and a great

love and joy to her.  So she will be missed. By now only

her husband, but her children and many grandchildren and

I would imagine great-grandchildren.

 

To my son, and his wife, we celebrate new life. An addition

to his family, now makes 4. He was born on his great grand

father's birthday and carries his great grandfather's Hawaiian

name. What a wonderful tradition my son and wife keep going.

No comments: