Thursday, June 04, 2015

Taking some time out....

I am going to take some time out, as for the
next two weeks, I am going to be so busy,
not going to have time to blog.

I have several days of prework to do.. and then
next week, we are going to do some fun things
that will take all day long and parts of nights..

But when I return to blogging, I should have some
great pictures... which should be cool.. but maybe
boring to some.. 

So pardon me, while I disappear for 2 weeks or so.
I should be back at the computer the Monday after Father's day.

In the meantime.. have a great time. enjoy the days, and
have fun in your gardens.. see you later...
  

and happy anniversary to my sweet man.. the King..
tomorrow it will be 16 years. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and Happy Anniversary.
You will be missed.