Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Food, check…camo clothing, check

Watching my husband get ready yesterday.. is like watching a bride get ready for her wedding.
Food, check, camo clothing on the couch ready to be put on this am…check,  gas in truck, check… gas in 4 wheeler, check…..rifle, knife belt,  all check…check in with the guys at least 5 times during the day to make sure everyone is on the same page.. And then into bed early…

Some time before O dawn… he was on his way with his buddies… Good luck, guys…

AND NOW… the house is MINE.. the remote IS ALL MINE….eat when I want to.. watch on tv what I want to.. no more dead man channel… yahoo…. Come and go as I please..
With all this power… and I sit here and think, ok, what do I want to do?  Well, I have three errands to run.. (which would be done on any other day) boy.. I can’t think of a thing..  but I will piddle around the house and do some things..

A lot of times I would do a project, while he is gone…but I don’t have any in mind..  So I guess I will just enjoy the peace and quiet.. sleep in tomorrow morning, maybe.. roam around the house in my pjs until noon..  what a party animal I am.. lol


No comments: