Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Another day, another .....dollar!

Wonderful sunshine today.. how I live for sunshine.
No new snow … so the King pushed back what we have to make room for the next storm… but now they are talking rain.  Well, that ought to be a heck of a mess   And hard driving with slush that tries to pull you into the ditches.

I cut my driving down in half during the winter. I just don’t like to drive on ice.. not so much with the snow.. as you drive slowly and carefully…  But ice is a tough master.
Takes you where it may, and you have little recourse.
Luckily being retired is great..  You can drive during the middle of the day when they have it mostly cleared.. and if not, then stay home.

The nice thing about snow is… it covers everything up and it looks so clean in its white coat..  that is until we get mud and etc throw in it.. 

But snowmen, angels and etc. are the fun stuff. Well, I have myself almost convinced. Lol


No comments: