Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Some days are harder than others....

Life can be a trip up, so I try my best to find humor in it. And some days are harder than others to do that.

I have been cooking breads and cookies for Christmas baskets that I make each year, instead of store bought gifts.   And to keep me busy during these some times trying days..  Cooking keeps my mind busy so I don’t have time to think of other things in the world.

And in these days, it is harder.. more killing… involving children, which thankfully ….. this time…. Didn’t die.  It seems like the world is going crazy. 

Then you read how the different meds are working against us. That there is certain things in it, that they can make you sicker.. And that doesn’t even count the ones you see on television, with the disclaimer that is so fast, you can’t keep up, but what you do heard scares the bejeeves out of you..  and find youself saying. Oh, yea, I want to take that.. side effects of diarrhea, vomiting and death.. oh, sign me up… NOT..   But there are other ones.. they don’t tell you about.. that is starting to come out..   And then the pharmacy companies upping their prices for things like bee stings.. to the point a person can’t afford it. $300 while you can the same for $100 in Canada.    I remember a show called Hollywood Squares in the 60’s… or 70’s  there was a comedian that played Charlie Weaver for years.. he had a stroke and was able to recover but still wheel chair bound.. But his humor remain… and he said.. “good thing I am rich, or I would have been dead.” Getting that bad now.

So with all the bad news.. I need some joy in my life. I need music, and I guess I need to cook more.

Some days are harder than others……

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just want to say thank you for sharing this informative and innovative blog with us, to be honest with you I am always in search for blogs like this so that I can improve my interpersonal skills and hoping that there is a lot more to come in the future also.
Home Furnishing Exhibition