Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Losing one's youth stars....

Seems like a lot of people in the entertainment business are passing away… 

Just in the past couple days, we have had Della Reese, the AC/DC guy Young, country music great.. Mel Tillis.  

And I don’t even like putting in the same sentence.or paragraph… . Charles Manson…. And while it isn’t very Christian like… I am glad to see him gone..  saving the tax payers money.. the cost of keeping the human…. and I use that word loosely on him, alive….    The dictionary .. should use his picture of what does evil look like.  He makes my skin crawl..  I can’t think of the actor who played him years ago in Helter Skelter… but that guy scared the bejueses out of me.. and even knowing he was just an actor… it still made my skin crawl.  It is a wonder I didn’t have nightmares for nights after.  And every time he was in the news for a re-up on his parole, which thankfully was turn down..he would creep me out.


But as for the rest.. they are all part of my youth. My younger years.. pass my childhood.   But as I was raising my kids.. The one that surprised me was Young from AC/DC.. thinking he was in his 40’s it turns out he was 61.   But as I get older…the stars of my growing up, are passing away.   

No comments: