Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Who thinks up these things?


Who thinks up these things?

And actually does it, the first time?

As I sit on the thinking throne (toilet to others) and see my husband’s bottle of Listerine.. I think …who said to himself… “let me mix  this and that.. then swish it around in my mouth? “
And was it  a drink he was mixing and when sipped, he  spit it across the room and said GROSS…. SPIT SPIT..  with thoughts of UGH.. what a horrible taste.  A friend near him said… Wow, but Joe, your breath smells great?  And then some how figured it out that it also killed germs?

Who first volunteered to have a lens of some thickness, put in his eye after some one slit the eye to put it in?  Was convinced that it would help his vision?    Who said, sure Fred, slit my eye and put that lens in, if you really think it will help my vision. Let’s see how it works out…. Knowing full well that it could also blind him.  Can’t see an animal being the first one.. how do you tell it’s vision is better? 

Who are these fool hardy people who step up and say.. yeah, try it out on me..   Who ever you are …over the years… thank you from man kind…  Also thank you from mankind to the ones it failed and gave up their lives or part of their lives.  I know they use to use prisoners who so called volunteered… but there were those who believed in the scientist… and that took a lot.   


No comments: