Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Bring back the times of fun tv…


I have found a show on FOX TV.. it is called the
COOL KIDS  The Cool Kids with Vicki Lawrence as Margaret, Martin Mull as Charlie, David Alan Grier as Hank and Leslie Jordan as Sid.

Now maybe because I worked in a “health care facility, it appeals  to me…  but this show is more about assisted living type place.. It is a hoot… I guess it was on last season and I am catching the second season… but I love it…

When talking to my daughter about it… and she thought it was cute too…  I was telling her, I was watching an ad for the Carol Burnett Show cds… and how they were showing some of the shows parts.. And how much I enjoyed sitting there….laughing…  And thinking, how much I miss old televisions like that..  Where you relaxed.  There were no political agenda… there was no swearing.. just enjoyable time watching and laughing..  We both decided that even though there is 30 years between us… we still enjoy good shows.  We miss really funny shows..



No comments: