Wednesday, January 23, 2019

I just don’t care anymore


I just don’t care anymore…

Really… I …. Don’t..... care.... It might seem cold hearted to people who hear me say that… but it is true....... and you know what... it is liberating…  The freedom is great..

Like everyone else, I cared.. I worried.. I tried to help… and some times held hostage because someone who does something or say something to punish me for not doing things their way.   Children throw fits… I don't know what you call it with adults..  fits too?   The ones who will tell you... well if you won’t do it my way.. I am leaving.  Or fine..  I have had it .. I am leaving the store... you can do what you want....I am gone..   You look and think.. WHAT THE HELL? 

Well, not any more..  I……DON’T..... CARE....  you want to throw a fit.. go for it.. you want to leave.. go for it...  You want to do something stupid…. go for it... not my luggage to carry for you anymore… Not my rodeo.. not my horse to ride.. Your choices.. your way… go for it.. I...DON’T ,,,,CARE...

You want to argue about your politics, find some one else.. yes, your ideas are different than mine.. your views are different than mine… I give you that.. but it sure isn't worth arguing about..  I don't think less of you, for your views.. so go for it..  But if you are looking for some one to dominate  with your views… I am out..   I….. DON’T CARE…..

You know… Mrs. Trump might have had it right with her jacket… you know the one that everyone raised hell about..
Mrs. trump jacket ….. with " i really don't care" on the back? Wonder if I could find a cap with that on it..
It is liberating because you no longer have to worry about others problems.. 

No comments: