Wednesday, January 30, 2019

My husband is a practical joker..


My husband is a practical joker..

He is constantly saying things…  In another world, he would be called what he is… a liar…  Yes, a liar.. but because he does it jokingly… people say he is a practical joker.

We have in our garage a sign, that one of the bus drivers brought to his 50th birthday party. It says…. I AM GULLIBLE… it is because he was always pulling things on her… he would tell her, that he was flagging her bus.. that she will have to go get another one, while hers is out of service..   and then after she got all her personal thing out of the bus, and cushions, she asked him.. which bus should I go to….  Of which he would say to her..  “what’s wrong with your bus?”  After the second time, she would know he was joking with her… Several pranks like that, and her believing him.. she made the sign… 

The kids… he will call one of them.. and tell them.. I am just 10 miles from your house, my truck broke down.. or I ran out of gas, can you bring me some gas.. and etc…  They don’t fall for it anymore..   so they call his bluff.. and the famous words that are said by all my kids is… PUT MOM ON THE PHONE…  One time we really were broke down about 9 miles from home… He called our daughter to go to the house and get our truck and bring it out to Sagle, the town we were in..  He told her 3 times.. and with a follow up of..  I am not kidding.. I need the truck to tow the car home.. She too, as been educated… because he said.. OH, FINE.. DON’T BELIEVE ME..  HERE SHE IS..  of which I told her, that it was a fact that we were broke down..  But she wasn’t going to leave the house, until she talked to me first. 

Oh, by the way… this does not work well in reverse..Because one day.. while he was at work.. I was talking to him and told him I was out on Hwy 95 with a flat tire.. and couldn’t get the trunk open.. He was a little upset and was asking his boss if he could go help me.. and I started laughing.. he said what is so funny..  I told him first.. I was not on the hwy… that I was in fact at home… THAT IS NOT FUNNY.. I told him it was, because HE HAD CALLED ME..   AT HOME…  He was not happy at all..  told me, well. Just wait one of these times you will be broke down.. and hung up..  When he got home, he reminded me that it was NOT FUNNY..   I asked him what the difference was, between him pranking the kids.. and me doing it to him.. I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT..

I told him.. one of these days it was going to get him in trouble..  that I can’t and won’t stand up for him when he is lying..  I told him, one of these days he is going to get stop by a cop, and the cop won’t believe him.. and look at me.. and I am going to say..  I AM SORRY OFFICER, BUT HE LIES SO MUCH.. I CAN’T TELL WHEN HE TELLS THE TRUTH…. Ha ha ha….  He didn’t think that was funny…
Watch some day he is going to get stopped and he is going to either cringe when the officer ask.. or he will tell them… don’t ask her.. she lies.. lol

No comments: