Tuesday, January 29, 2019

What to write?


I would say something about the weather.. but that would be bad karma.. and karma is a horrible master

Well, being almost the end of January.. we can say maybe good bye January… but nah,   still got 2 more days..

I am surprised my mail box hasn’t started filling up with catalogs.. Seed catalogs..  that is..  The gardeners wish list.
But not one has arrived.

Even with snow all around in piles.. and frozen ground in the morning..  it is still hard not to think about Spring.. With what flowers will I want to get this year.. what color should I decide on.. or play it by ear..  Last year it was the year of mulch and bark … this year I want color.. 

What about you?  have you got gardening dancing in your head as you endure the winter months?



No comments: