Friday, September 27, 2019

And I still miss someone….


And I still miss someone….
  

To borrow some words sung by Johnny Cash ,  but not exactly in order….  

“At my door the leaves are falling
A cold wild wind has come
And I still miss someone…..”



See it is a year since you left us….
Your family misses you more than you can believe.. Your wife carries you around in her heart as well as some ashes in a necklace..
See for just a California kids, who transplanted to Idaho,
You left a mark… You probably be surprised.

And I want to let know..  I miss you.. I miss the cute little boy grin, and your fun times. 
Your enjoyment of friends and family.
Your cookouts of good food, good times, games played and great music.   Your prep work for Halloween parties…
The love of life, be it fishing or riding your Harley. 

I really miss the fact I could count on you, to watch over
My daughter, to love her and keep her safe…
And a little upset that you are gone and I am here.
See I was counting on you watching over her when I left.
And a little peeved that God decided you would go first.


WE ALL STILL MISS SOME ONE..  We all miss you, Tim

No comments: