Tuesday, September 17, 2019


Fighting the old weigh thing…

I have decided to not fight it anymore..
I am going to be 80 next April…
And I figure it out… trying to lose weight
Is like wishing you were younger…

I am not going to be 130 anymore.. any more
than I am going to be 30 years old.. So why
keep trying?

This does not mean I am going to eat everything
I want.. when I want it.. hell bent for election.

But I am going to settle in with the idea 185 is
who I am.. I float back and forth between 186
And 184… It is what it is… and I just flat out don’t care.

I have been on just about any diet you can name.
The grapefruit diet, the cabbage soup diet, The only
one I can think of that dropped off 18 pounds in 3 weeks
was stop drinking coca cola… use to drink a 4 bottles a
day… I quit and it left … all that sugar.. lol.. 

The difference thing they have had . pills, drops and etc.
I did lost 60 pounds 8 year ago, on the HCG diet. But the
Government did something and GNC stop selling it.. I found a couple of places that sold it by that name.. but it was not the same.  The great part of it, was you didn’t have to exercise. And it took it off the hard parts first.. like butt and stomach..  But the new HCG, just doesn’t do anything.

Exercise .. oh, holy cow.. the different machines I have own over the years.  Better known as clothes hangers.. as that is what they become.  I use to walk a mile down to get my mail each day.. and did a cassette excerise  for 40 minutes each day.  Lost about 30 pounds and I was younger.. had more energy .. but boy did I HATE that cassette exercise. From the first day I started it to the last day I used it, which was a year.   Came across it about 2 years ago.. I tried it.. gave up 10 minutes after it started.. Guess 30 years later I just didn’t have the energy.

So anyway.. I am done.. Done with the whole thing. I will continue to watch what I eat.. I will continue to eat healthy.
I will continue to be active..  But I am done with beating myself up because I don’t see 150 on the scale screen.

IT IS… WHAT IT IS..


No comments: