Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Good bye Summer, hello Fall….


Good bye Summer, hello Fall….

I hung with my fingers as tight as I could. I wore a sweater while wearing shorts.. I looked my summer drawers of shorts and tank tops.. saying no, not yet.. Yet, I found a pair of winter pj’s and put them on, last night.. The nights are getting colder..

I don’t give up summer very well.. it isn’t that Fall is so bad, just it is followed by WINTER… Winter to me is shoving snow, driving on ice, shoving snow… helping pull snow off the roof..  We also watch over our neighbor’s house as they sit by the pool in Arizona or Nevada. Heard it is Texas this year. We do this willingly as they are good neighbors. Also the husband is our walking partner. All the time wishing for Spring…

As I was watching television, I saw a story about swimming in the water.. some was rivers and some were the ocean. One is, of course sharks.. but the other is a new disease that is flesh eating… especially of the mind..  OH MY GOD…
As a person who has swam in the ocean all of her life.. born and raised in R.I. ..lived in Miami Beach and San Diego…I love the beach… life sure can take the fun out of life…

Well, got to go dump out my summer clothes on the bed.. get my winter mittens and scarves and hats, out  dang dang… I don’t wanta  … I don’t wanta..



No comments: