Tuesday, November 05, 2019

HELLO NOVEMBER…


HELLO NOVEMBER…

Here we go folks.. winter.. I know they don’t count it as winter until December 21st… but in my world.. November works for me. 

We have been dashed with some snow in September of all months. And we have had a dash of freeze temps, in October.. but in my world .. this is the official start.  Will we be knee deep in snow come Thanksgiving?  Who knows…

I don’t think the weather person have a clue. And the ones who use to give us hints early in the fall.. well, they have been awful quiet. So don’t think they know either..  One did venture to say that the Pacific Northwest (that would be us) will have PARADES of STORMS.. what the heck it that…. I sure don’t like the sounds of it…  It sounds like to me. One storm after another… and that I don’t care for.. sounds like a lot of shoveling for me.. and a lot of riding the snow plow for the King.. and he surely won’t like that…

 He has threaten over the years to be come a snow bird… but we are too broke for that. Besides I don’t want to go where there are snakes… one thing about living in the cold district is the snake population is low and rarely the poison ones..  Maybe a rattler..  South has all kinds of poison varmints.. No thanks, I will take the cold.


Happy birthday   WP... 

No comments: