Wednesday, November 20, 2019


November 20, 2019
My 4 MEN…



I have had many men in my life.. starting with my father… and then added my brother, and had many men as friends.. some were turn into husbands..

But MY MEN are my sons…. 4 great men… men who honor their wives.. love their children… and work darn hard at what ever they do…

I am going to show you some pictures… and see if you can match up the son by job descriptions… to the project that is there.

First son.. which I am not putting them in order….
This son A works in the electronic, computers, and security system. And etc…

Next  son .. B Works in the timber, loves being outside in the woods…

Next  son.. C  restores vehicles … fire trucks and etc…

And lastly the next one D, is a mechanic for the near by city…

So which one of these do you put  with which
picture ??





Picture 1




Picture 2



Picture 3




Picture 4



I am so Proud of these boys….  I will put them in order in my comment area later…but no cheating..  see if you can match them first..  One you might be able to tell my the picture.. 
And family.... you are disqualified... lol


2 comments:

Word Tosser said...

tHE ANSWERS ARE!!.... a.... is picture 2
B... is picture 3........
c... picture 4
and D is picture 1

Word Tosser said...

But you knew you figured out the restored one .. right.. but did you figure out the rest?